Monday, June 6, 2011

How I Met The Damsel

Worry not, cause this is not a parody attempt of the hit rom-com, but a real-life story instead. I gave up writing humor a long time ago when my mind got more rational. Not promising I would not start again soon though, I may post some lame-ass humor post, even here, in the near future.

But anyway, let's just cut to the chase.DO NOT expect a 10 season story on this cause this is just another uneventful meeting, I assure you.

It all started on around mid-2009 in the front yard of our lovely *yet corrupt* school, SMA Negeri * Bogor -we're not telling you what's our highschool, yet. It was the afternoon assembly on the regeneration period of an extracurricular in our school, one that your mother... -wait, scratch that- I mean, Damsel and I joined. We actually joined on the same year, despite the fact she's my junior, so both of us are new in that club -cause extracurricular is such a long word.

And just like that, I saw her for the first time. She was wearing a scout uniform -you see, D is a sociable person unlike me, and she also joined Scout, and is looking so fresh. Fresh as a freshman -just FYI, she's a freshman. I was not interested at all -well, maybe a little- in her at that time. Back then, I only see her as someone I will be acquaintanced to.

The first words I hear from D was a simple introduction -it was meant so that everyone will get aquaintanced, it is a committee regeneration period after all, shyly spoken. After stating her name, *********** ***** ****** -not the real amount of letters, she finishes with a hint of a smile. Yea, she was showing off her rabbit teeth.

But never once I imagined that that rabbit smile will be my favorite for a long, long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment