Monday, June 27, 2011

The Secret Trip

Greetings, stranger. In this post we will tell you about our first trip outside town. Yea, D and I actually had this crazy ideas about going outta town just the two of us, and it actually happened last short holiday. Oh, for a side note, D didn't actually told her mother *she's in that rebellious phase lol*. And yeah, we went to... Dufan (Dunia Fantasi) located at Ancol, Jakarta. And now you know that we're Indonesian.

So, we met up at 8 AM in Bogor Station (and now you know we live in Bogor), but you gotta know that I have this bad habits of coming late, so yeah, I was late for like 10 mins. We bought the ticket and went to Dunkin Donut's, I accompanied K to have his breakfast there. We got into the train afterwards, had some light chats before I went sleepy... and finally slept.

AND I TOOK A PICTURE OF HER FALLING ASLEEP! (Y). I would post that here but D would kill me lol. Okay, so along the way, I was there, awake waiting for the ticketman to check our ticket while D was soundly asleep on my shoulder. Such a sleepyhead *slapped*. So anyway, we got off at the right station *luckily*, the Jakarta Kota station. IMHO, generally train stations in Indonesia isn't that good, but it'll suffice for simple transportations.

After went to the toilets and minimarket to buy drinks, we continued our journey by using Jakarta's public transportation num. 15 A. We took off in front of Taman Impian Jaya Ancol to buy tickets and walked for about 5 mins to reach Dufan. After buying tickets (again), we took our first steps in Dufan. Believe it, WE ACTUALLY MADE IT! We were in Dufan!

Lol we got pretty excited cause it felt surreal. It's her first time going outta town only with a guy, and the same applies to me. Actually the last time I visited Dufan was like a month ago, but nevertheless I was excited. You have to see the look on D's face, she was like a little girl who went to a toyhouse store . Her last visit was like 3 years ago, right D? Okaay, so we took pictures, and actually there's one we can share. It's a picture of our hands:

Our hands. Lol guess which's D's.

Hahahaha moving on to the tale. You're right, K, I was super duper excited! Fyi, we used a similar t-shirts we bought from an E-Comp. After taking some pics, we decided to queue on Kora-Kora. We also took a picture by myself so it won't look as good as being taken by other people. Long story short, it was our turn. We sat on the very right side of the ship. K challenged me when someone screamed first, they will got hit by other's hand. And sadly, it was me cause I couldn't hold my scream any longer -____- and what seems more annoying was, K didn't scream at all. Pity me.

Kora-Kora
HAHAHAHA I WIN LOL. And Kora-Kora wasn't my favorite ride, and D said that she liked it so much that once, she ride it 5 times in a row. AND SHE STILL SCREAMED FIRST, GO ME!. Okay, moving on with the tale, after Kora-Kora we go to Hysteria! D never ride it before, so she was kinda scared. The ride is basically, you sit down, then you will be launched upwards then you will be slammed back down. Super breathtaking.
Hysteria.
Yeah, literally breathtaking until I couldn't feel my soul up there. I screamed while K just laughed. LOL. He told me to enjoy the view. I did enjoy it so much, the blue ocean over there was so damn fabulous! And finally we landed, I could barely feel my feet on the ground for a while. Then we went to other ride, which is Tornado. We have rode it before, so it wasn't as thrilling as Hysteria (for me). But still, I screamed -___- And fortunately, because the queue wasn't so long, we got 2 rounds of riding Tornado! Yay!
Tornado.
A little about Hysteria, there's two side of it right? You sit on the backside, then you get an amazing view of the ocean, and if you sit on the frontside, you get a view of Dufan. So for you fellas that's fortunate enough to ride it one day, be sure to ride on the backside. Okay, so the next ride is tornado, and we ride it for a loooong time. I was so dizzy after riding it lols, a good kind of dizzy tho. The other people on that ride was like, begging to stop the ride. Epic lol.

K told me that he went dizzy so we went to go to Perang Bintang or Star Wars to relieve the dizziness. It was his favorite ride. He gained more than 15000 points while I just got 7000. And weirdly, I was the one who got dizzy after riding it. We went to McD to have lunch, and tadaaa... we got jackpots! Some of my friends in my batch who go to the same school with me were there, and I was a bit confused wondering that they might tell my parents, but I don't really think
about it. I didn't want to ruin my very good mood in such a lovely day.

Perang Bintang

FYI, it's 16.600 points. I compeletely owned D and all the people in our train. NOT my favorite ride, but I enjoyed beating the crap out of everybody nonetheless *slapped*. Yeaa, and all the time on lunch, we discussed excuses to go with D's mother if she found out. Oh yes, we're your typical rebellious teenager. And just FYI I don't really like McD's chicken, but the scrambled egg was delicious tho. Oh, D was on a light fever that day, so she asked me to remind her not to drink cold beverages, and I did. She didn't drink her coke that she ordered along with her foods LOL what a shame. We used it to wash our hands instead HAHAHA. After some times thinking about excuses, we decided to just shrug it off, and go to Halilintar!

Halilintar! It took some time to find the ride because the location is kinda far from the restaurant. And from that time, we kept an eye of those highschool friends we just met. Quite happy because we couldn't find them anymore in the rest of the day. Aaand K challenged me again to sit on the front seat but I was scared. Fortunately, we didn't get that front seat. Instead, we sat in the back side of the ride, it was his first time sitting in the back side, if I recall it right.

She recalled it right. I always took the front seat thinking that it'll be the scariest, but I was proven wrong. It turns out that being in the back part of the train gives you more speed, so it was kinda scarier. But you couldn't enjoy the view tho lols. Oh, I should mention that in every ride there was a cam and you could buy the picture of you in that ride, but we didn't buy any because our faces was so ugly in the rides. Total mess. Okay, we finished Halilintar and I didn't get nauseous, turns out sitting in the back equals less dizziness. Oh, here's a pic of Halilintar:

Halilintar

After riding Halilintar, we intended to ride Niagara. But seeing the long queue, we decided to go to Rumah Kaca first. It was my first time to go there, but eventho K has gone there before, he didn't really remember the way out. So it was a total journey. But what made it more fun, we took picts. No, not just ordinary pictures! You know that the mirrors reflect the light and there are a hell lot of mirrors. We made experiments! The lights were so dim so the camera blitz went out. And if we point the blitz to the mirror, our face couldn't be seen, rite? Thank God there was K, he's so damn good in science. He calculated it then voila! After some failures, we made perfect pictures!

Yea, so we took pictures with D's cellphone rite? So she pointed the cellphone to the mirror in our right, while we smile to the cellphone reflected on our left. In the end, the photograph is our face inside the mirror that's in the mirror D's cellphone's facing to. Confusing? Indeed, but the result is epic. I feel epic. So sorry we couldn't share the pic here, because then, our identities will be revealed. Lol I feel like a secret agent.

We are secretive. Lols. Then we went to Niagara-gara. The queue was as the same as we saw before. But we talked about so many things so we didn't feel like queuing so long. Nah, it's our turn! Actually I didn't want to be on the first seat but no one sat there so I instantly be the one who sat in the front. Nah, the water splashed and I was so damn wet. K was too, but not too wet was I was.

D was damn wet! We actually took pictures, and there was this picture of D looking like some sort of swamp monster. But then again, as much as I wanted to post it, D would kill me lols. A shame actually, you should see it, it's damn epic. And so, after Niagara-gara, we went to the other wet attraction which is Arung Jeram! The last time I went here, Arung Jeram was closed *on this occasion, Bianglala was closed* so I was damn excited. But then again, the thing about Arung Jeram is... the queue is the longest of them all -___-
Anyway, here's the picture of Niagara-gara and Arung Jeram!

Niagara


Arung Jeram

Shame, shame. I was the one making silly pictures the whole day, hm? Hahaha. Anyway, we didn't buy any photos because our faces were damn ugly lols. We weren't as wet as after riding Niagara, but we wanted to dry ourselves up with the afternoon breeze. It was my idea actually, cause K didn't really like to ride that ride. It was Ontang-Anting. I sat on the edge while K sat on the inner part of it. He told me he got kinda dizzy right after we landed, I felt bad -___- But he didn't get worse so it was kinda fine.

Ontang Anting

Lols, I had a silly picture too right before we leave. So we ride the Ontang-Anting, and it was fine, so breezy, and I actually found a way to not be dizzy! Lols I feel awsum. Oh, and about the Arung Jeram ride, it was AWESOOME! But we didn't get wet tho, I can't stay on my seat so I went and stood up just to avoid getting wet and voila, I wasn't wet. lol. Okay, so nearing the end, we were about to ride the Merry-go-Round, but we canceled it because there's no time left. So instead, we went and buy a hotdog. AND THIS IS WHERE D TOOK A SILLY PIC OF ME MUNCHING MY HOTDOG =))

Yes, it was silly! And he mentioned something inappropriate to be written here that made me lose my appetite of eating the rest of my hotdog. K took a picture of me too, but it wasn't as weird as his. Haha. And finally we decided to take picture together, so K asked a man to take picture of us. It was a really good picture with Caroussel as its background. It was near 5 PM so we left Dufan to catch up the train to Bogor. We walked along the road to fetch Angkot, it was breezy and I felt better although I wasn't fully healthy.

Actually, it's not my comment that's inappropriate... *whispers* it's D's mind that's inappropriate. But anyway, we went home after taking a picture. It's really a shame D is unhealthy, even after I gave her a pill of panadol earlier that noon. I enjoyed our trip to the station, and we got there on time to catch our train schedule. Thank God we didn't miss it, cause if we do, we'd be home an hour later, and I bet D's parents will go nuts. Lol, nothing eventful actually happened until we got in the train.

We got in the train back to home. So I was really tired and K allowed me to sleep on his shoulder. I tried to sleep along the way on his shoulder, but I couldn't, so I opened my eyes again. K suddenly borrowed my phone and typed something until at least I got what he's talking about. There was a woman who sat across us watched us strangely from the time we got in the train!

Yeah, D was sleeping on my shoulder and I was about to sleep on her head when I noticed this woman sitting across us that's staring at us all the way. I stared back but she did not falter, instead, she stared harder. It's like she knows us. And thus, I became somewhat insecure, cause if she does know us and told me or D's parent, we'll be totally screwed. And so, after unsuccessful stare, I did something with D.

You know what K typed on my cellphone? He asked me to follow his lead. I didn't really get it 'what kind of lead should I follow' at the first time but then I knew so we kinda had a fake conversations that consisted of fake informations such as: we went to Jakarta with some of our friends who got separated in train. Strangely, the stranger didn't look away from us, so we went kinda quiet for the rest of the way. Until finally she went off in some stations before us, and later known that she got nothing to do with our family relations. We went off at Bogor station, and took 02 until BTM.

Lol, we were so afraid that our families will know about our forbidden relationship #exaggaration. Yeah, and after that, the day came to a close. It was one of the happiest day I had with D. Third happiest, maybe we will tell you about the rest later, but you just have to wait ;). The bottomline is, we actually made our mad idea came true! I feel awesome. We ARE awesome.

I remember when I and K were about to wait for me to take 08 and go home, we went talking about our adventure. It was a total fun, K has successfully took me on my rebellious phase to something really rebellious. Oh, I haven't told my parents about this. Hope they won't find out. Pray for us, readers! Wait for our next epic stories, but I don't force you, tho.

Seeya later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment