Monday, June 27, 2011

Distraction

I've never been really distracted from the day when my report is given to my parents. I usually got panicked, some kind of regrets rushed into me in the night, or get myself busy with unimportant things just to keep me distracted by the fact that tomorrow is the d-day.

But it was June 2011.

K told me that the last day of my exam week will be the first day of us to get into a talk. Yes, readers, K is leaving Bogor to college, and at that time we haven't decided on what would we be after K leave. I mean, Bogor and Bandung is so distant, we won't be able to see each other for months. I used to question myself, how would a relationship work if we don't see each other? Having the thought that I and K will part in a week saddened me. So I thought so hard and came up with an idea.

So, after one tiring week of last exam, I got fully distracted by this thing. By myself and himself. By the future. I thought we need a lot of time to think what's best for us, but it took only less than 2 hours when K finally said that he wanted to stay this way. Or in another word, have an LDR. What I know is, next time I agreed his idea, cause we both know that deep inside our hearts, we don't want this to end... yet.

It was a really nice week to spend with K, until the last day he stayed in Bogor. We had a really good time we know we won't forget for the rest of our lives. And it was 2 days straight to the d-day, and I didn't even think about my reports.

It's not because only I had some quality time with K, but it's also because his help.

I've been studying hard for the exam back then, limiting myself to communicate with him, so I wouldn't get any remedials, and my last week with him won't be ruined. And I succeed! Ah, it's not fully because of my hardwork, it was because of his help too.

K helped me. A LOT. TOO OFTEN. From January (where we know the 2nd semester started) until I had the exam week. Even via texts, or IMs, or DMs, and direct teaching.

Friday, when I got my report and he left. I wish I could show him my report in person, show him how much he has inspired and motivated me through the whole semester.

Thank you, I'm a step closer to my dreams :)



P.S. If you ever wonder what's this post about, don't ask me. I have no idea. Don't be mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment